fun at my old job
so it sounds like the two new hires are discovering the joy of working for my old company.
SPX apparently decided to have the christmas party early in december, so I didn’t get a chance to warn them…
here’s what they had to look forward to…
- dinner at the smithsonian
- a live band
Oh, but that wasn’t all they got- they also got the following:
- no actual food.
- sitting at the kiddie table
- staring at a tray full of sandwiches that the band got to eat
- a table from the back room when they realized there weren’t enough seats.
- no more glasses of water once the bar closed.
SPX has never really been a class act, but something you’d think they’d at least be competent enough to get a proper headcount for the entrees and make sure therewas a plate or two extra just in case- hard to believe they skimped on food when they rented the damn air and space museum to host it.